In observance of Independence Day, Big Blue Bus will operate a Sunday
schedule on Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4, 2020.
Customer Service will remain open during normal business hours on
Friday, July 3. The Transit Store remains closed until further notice.
- Rapids 3, 7 and 10, and Routes 5, 15, 16, 42,
43, and 44 will not be in service.
- Hilgard Terminal will be closed.
- Routes 1,
2, and 8: Serve Charles E. Young/P2 Hub. See below for alternate boarding
- Route 17: Serves
Charles E. Young/P2 Hub as usual.
- Rapid 12
and Route 18: Serve Gateway Plaza as usual.
to the closure of Hilgard Terminal, Routes 1, 2, 8, and 17 will end service at
Charles E. Young/P2 Hub.
The following stops will be missed:
- NB Westwood Blvd. at Le Conte Ave.
- EB Le Conte Ave. at Tiverton Dr.
- NB Hilgard Ave. at Manning Ave. and Westholme
- Hilgard Terminal
Please use the following alternate stops:
- NB Westwood Blvd. at Weyburn Ave.
- NB Westwood Plaza at Jules Stein Eye Center
- Charles E. Young/P2 Hub
To Santa Monica:
to the closure of Hilgard Terminal, service on Routes 1, 2, 8, and 17 will begin
at Charles E. Young/P2 Hub. You may also board at the following alternate stop:
- SB Hilgard Ave. at Westholme Ave.
Big Blue Bus operates
a modified schedule on the holidays listed below. On all other holidays, use
the regular schedule.
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Cesar E. Chavez Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day