Martin Luther King Jr. Day
In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Big Blue Bus will operate a regular weekday schedule on Monday, January 18.Customer Service will be closed.
Normal hours of operation for Customer Service will resume Tuesday, January 19; the Transit Store remains closed until further notice.
- Rapid 3 and Routes 16, 42, and 44 will remain not in service.
- Hilgard Terminal will remain closed.
- Routes 1, 2, and 8: Serve Charles E. Young/P2 Hub. See below for alternate boarding locations.
- Route 17: Serves Macgowan Hall Terminal as usual.
- Rapid 12 and Route 18: Serve Gateway Plaza as usual.
Due to the closure of Hilgard Terminal, Routes 1, 2, and 8 will end service at Charles E. Young/P2 Hub.
The following stops will be missed:
- NB Westwood Blvd. at Le Conte Ave.
- EB Le Conte Ave. at Tiverton Dr.
- NB Hilgard Ave. at Manning Ave. and Westholme Ave.
- Hilgard Terminal
Please use the following alternate stops:
- NB Westwood Blvd. at Weyburn Ave.
- NB Westwood Plaza at Jules Stein Eye Center
- Charles E. Young/P2 Hub
To Santa Monica
Due to the closure of Hilgard Terminal, service on Routes 1, 2, and 8 will begin at Charles E. Young/P2 Hub. You may also board at the following alternate stop:
- SB Hilgard Ave. at Westholme Ave.
Big Blue Bus operates a modified schedule on the holidays listed below. On all other holidays, use the regular schedule.
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Cesar E. Chavez Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve