In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, Big Blue Bus will operate a Sunday schedule on Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27, 2020.
The Transit Store and Customer Service will be closed. Normal hours of operation for Customer Service will resume Monday, November 30; the Transit Store will remain closed until further notice.
- Rapids 3, 7 and 10, and Routes 5, 15, 16, 41, 42, 43, and 44 will not be in service.
- Hilgard Terminal will remain closed.
- Routes 1, 2, and 8: Serve Charles E. Young/P2 Hub. See below for alternate boarding locations.
- Route 17: Serves Macgowan Hall Terminal as usual.
- Rapid 12 and Route 18: Serve Gateway Plaza as usual.
Due to the closure of Hilgard Terminal, Routes 1, 2, and 8 will end service at Charles E. Young/P2 Hub.
The following stops will be missed:
- NB Westwood Blvd. at Le Conte Ave.
- EB Le Conte Ave. at Tiverton Dr.
- NB Hilgard Ave. at Manning Ave. and Westholme Ave.
- Hilgard Terminal
Please use the following alternate stops:
- NB Westwood Blvd. at Weyburn Ave.
- NB Westwood Plaza at Jules Stein Eye Center
- Charles E. Young/P2 Hub
To Santa Monica:
Due to the closure of Hilgard Terminal, service on Routes 1, 2, and 8 will begin at Charles E. Young/P2 Hub. You may also board at the following alternate stop:
- SB Hilgard Ave. at Westholme Ave.
Big Blue Bus operates
a modified schedule on the holidays listed below. On all other holidays, use
the regular schedule.
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Cesar E. Chavez Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve