Quarterly BruinGO! Flash Pass on TAP*
The BruinGo! Flash Pass allows UCLA students, faculty and staff unlimited travel on any Big Blue Bus (BBB) or Culver CityBus for an entire academic quarter for the low cost of $45.
Flash passes are sold by UCLA Transportation only either online
or in person by visiting the Central Ticket Office
.50-Cent Co-Pay Option*
If you are an occasional transit rider, UCLA students, faculty and staff can still ride BBB at a discounted rate of 50 cents per ride.Cash
Ride BBB for 50 cents with a valid BruinCard. Swipe your BruinCard on any BBB, pay 50 cents cash and you're all set!
*Includes Senior Students ages 62+.
Visit UCLA Transportation
for all the details.
Ride for free with a valid SMC I.D.Card.
Must have activated mag stripe, and current semester and Associated Students ("AS") stickers.
The U-Pass Program is a reduced-fare transit pass for enrolled college students offering unlimited rides on Metro's rail and bus lines, and Big Blue Bus.
Questions on how to participate? We got you covered!
How do I sign up?
- Check the list of participating colleges below. If your school is listed, sign up online through your college website or in person at your college campus.
How much does it cost?
- Pricing varies depending on your college. Payment to participate is paid directly to your college instead of Big Blue Bus.
How does it work?
- Your college will issue you a U-Pass sticker embedded with a TAP computer chip that is placed directly on your college I.D.; no separate photo TAP card is required.
How long is it valid?
- The U-Pass is valid for the whole semester, including breaks.
Who can participate?
- Full- and part-time students can participate. Check with your college to determine your eligibility.
College campuses currently participating in the U-Pass Program:
- California State University, Los Angeles (Cal State LA)
- California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
- California State University, Long Beach (CSULB)
- City of Paramount residents who are college students
- Compton Community College
- El Camino College
- Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) College Promise Program
- Los Angeles City College (LACC)
- Los Angeles Job Corp
- Los Angeles Mayor's Office of Economic Development (College Internship Program)
- Los Angeles Mission College
- Los Angeles Pierce College
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College (LATTC)
- Loyola Marymount University (LMU)
- Pasadena City College (PCC)
- Rio Hondo College
- University of Southern California (USC, Graduate Student Government)
The list of participating colleges is growing, so make sure to visit Metro's U-Pass Program website for updates.