Blue: The Transit Store will be closed until further notice, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and ensure the well-being of our community, customers, and staff.
The Big Blue Bus Call Center will operate Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:30pm.
Additionally, below are a few recommendations on how to pay for your fares:
- Visit taptogo.net to reload your TAP card
- Call 866.TAPTOGO to reload your TAP card or purchase EZ transit passes
- Download and purchase passes through our mobile ticketing app
- By visiting a TAP ticket vending machine at any Metro Rail Station or any TAP retailer at 400+ locations (call ahead to ensure they are open)
Real-time arrival information will continue to be available via our real-time signs, NextBus, SMS texts, and third-party apps like Transit and Google Maps. Please follow us on Twitter (@smbigbluebus) for the latest service updates.
Big Blue Bus and the City of Santa Monica will continue to work closely with the LA County Department of Public Health to monitor the novel coronavirus. For more preventative steps and the latest Santa Monica-specific information about the novel coronavirus, visit santamonica.gov/coronavirus.
As a Reminder:
- Public transit is for essential travel only
- Wear a non-medical face mask when making essential trips
- Stay home when sick
- Leave six (6) feet of space between you and other passengers, do not approach the operator
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
Official Public Health Information: